9.8.16

there is something that i cant have eventhough i love
since it is you there is nothing i can do

such precious memories
if you tell to erase memories
if you want me to do
i will forsake for you
even it hurts me more

but dont go away
please dont leave me

i just cant see you off if you leave this way
i cant live without you even for one single day
you know that. dont you?

if you really have to leaving me
please look back just once before you step away

for me to be stay alive
i will never want to forget you
forever

tell me that you will ever come back one day
tell me that you will be by my side like you always been
just say it even it is a lie promise me this much then go
even it is the last favour that cannot be done
you should promise so

but dont go away
please dont leave me

i just cant see you off if you leave this way
i cant live without you even for one single day
you know that. dont you?

if you really have to leaving me
please look back just once before you step away

for me to be stay alive
i will never want to forget you
until forever

remember this one thing before you go
my place always beside you
that is where i have been
i will always be keeping
this place

No comments: