9.11.16

In your world, there wasn’t any place for me

Out of sudden,

I took a place because of some feelings

As time passes

That place was getting smaller so I got scared

But still I like you



For him I’m a burden

He has dreams

But our marvelous memories

Have taken over me


Even though I try to win over

The thick wall that named as love

Crushes me down


I know with my head

But my heart won’t let you go

Even though everything collapses

I like you

Even though I want to throw away

Even though I want to forget

I like you

I like you


One reason

which is love

That made me to promise

To keep us together

But as I grow taller

I crush down due to the high wall

named reality


I know with my head

But my heart won’t let you go

Even though everything collapses

I like you

Even though I want to throw away

Even though I want to forget

I like you

I like you


It’s going to be okay

I tried to calm you down

But you said

You can see we are toward the end

I closed my eyes

And I’m sending our memories

on my tears


I know with my head

But my heart won’t let you go

Even though everything collapses

I like you

Even though I want to throw away

Even though I want to forget

I like you

I like you

No comments: